These shish kebab are so easy to prepare, not to quotation luminous and extremely tasty. Its the unlimited dish for a summer barbeque. endeavor serving afterward a side of white rice, French fries, or grilled baby red potatoes behind lighthearted rosemary!
The ingredient of Grilled Southwestern Shish Kebabs
- 3 cups Mexican lager (such as Negrau2122 Modelo)
- u00be cup coarsely chopped white onion
- u00be cup chopped cilantro
- u00bc cup lime juice
- u00bc cup minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon hot salsa
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons red pepper flakes
- u00bd teaspoon kosher salt
- u00bd teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes, or more as needed
- 1 blithe pineapple, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups harshly roughly chopped red onion
- 2 green siren peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 white mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- (12-inch) skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
The instruction how to make Grilled Southwestern Shish Kebabs
- intensify lager, white onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salsa, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. mixture combination together until marinade is capably skillfully blended. grow beef carefully. Cover following plastic wrap and refrigerate, 6 hours to overnight.
- Thread the marinated beef, pineapple chunks, red onion chunks, green alarm bell pepper pieces, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes alternately through skewers. Place shish kebabs approaching a baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill shish kebabs until beef is unquestionable and reddish-pink and juicy in the center, approximately 4 minutes per side.
Nutritions of Grilled Southwestern Shish Kebabscalories: 410.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.8 g
cholesterolContent: 119.4 mg
fatContent: 12.3 g
fiberContent: 3.2 g
proteinContent: 45.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 187.5 mg
sugarContent: 13.8 g