Country-style ribs are cut from the loin, one of the leanest areas of pork. These ribs are seasoned, boiled until tender, subsequently next baked like your favorite barbeque sauce. Thats it! urge on to simplicity, back to the country life. Sigh.
The ingredient of easily reached BBQ Ribs
- 2u2009u00bd pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dome black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
The instruction how to make easily reached BBQ Ribs
- Place ribs in a large pot later than enough water to cover. Season next garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Bring water to a boil, and cook ribs until tender.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove ribs from pot, and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour barbeque sauce higher than ribs. Cover dish later aluminum foil, and bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutritions of easily reached BBQ Ribscalories: 440.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.5 g
cholesterolContent: 127.7 mg
fatContent: 22.2 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 33.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 g
sodiumContent: 4260.3 mg
sugarContent: 16.8 g