Easy-to-make black bean burgers. This is a massive swing to meat burgers or a fantastic option to make if you have a vegan or vegetarian attending your barbeque.
The ingredient of Vegan/Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon water, or as needed
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- u00bd cup corn
- u00bd cup cornmeal
- u00bc cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- u00bd teaspoon chili powder
The instruction how to make Vegan/Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers
- Place black beans in a bowl and mash to a sleek slick consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet afterward parchment paper.
- Cook onion in a skillet over medium heat until translucent, not quite 5 minutes. accumulate water if needed to prevent sticking. Transfer to the bowl when the black beans.
- disturb cooked rice, corn, cornmeal, salsa, garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder into the bean mixture. amalgamation together, using clean hands, until evenly blended. Roll fusion into 8 equal-sized balls; form balls into patties. Transfer patties to the baking sheet; refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Bake burgers nearly the parchment paper-lined baking sheet for 15 minutes. Flip and bake until outraged through and browned, practically 15 minutes more.
Nutritions of Vegan/Vegetarian Black Bean Burgerscalories: 280.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 56 g
fatContent: 1.5 g
fiberContent: 12.8 g
proteinContent: 12.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.3 g
sodiumContent: 615.8 mg
sugarContent: 2.8 g