This is a wonderful chilly frosty salad which complements a pleasant steak a propos the grill or barbeque ribs or chicken. I discovered this dish more or less a hot 4th of July party. It was a Big hit so I had to complete the recipe!
The ingredient of Southwestern-Style Corn Salad
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- u2154 cup chopped red anxiety pepper
- u00bc cup chopped open cilantro
- u00bd cup olive oil
- u00bc cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- u00bd teaspoon ground cumin
- u00bd teaspoon dried thyme
The instruction how to make Southwestern-Style Corn Salad
- improve corn, green onions, bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- disconcert olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, cumin, and thyme together in a small bowl until without difficulty combined. build up dressing to the corn union and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours upfront serving.
Nutritions of Southwestern-Style Corn Saladcalories: 160.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.2 g
fatContent: 9.6 g
fiberContent: 2.2 g
proteinContent: 2.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.3 g
sodiumContent: 67.3 mg
sugarContent: 4.5 g