This popular Hawaiian chicken is a favorite at my BBQs. Huli means "turn". The barbeque sauce for this dish is flavored considering pineapple juice, soy sauce, sherry, and ginger.
The ingredient of Grilled Huli Huli Chicken
- u00bc cup ketchup
- u00bc cup soy sauce
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- u00bd cup chicken broth
- u2153 cup sherry
- u00bc cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece well-ventilated light ginger, minced
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 (3 pound) chickens, quartered
The instruction how to make Grilled Huli Huli Chicken
- Preheat an external grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- fusion ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, sherry, pineapple juice concentrate, garlic, ginger, and Worcestershire in a bowl. Brush greater than the chicken pieces and reserve any long-lasting sauce.
- Place chicken on the preheated grill. Cook, brushing next sauce and turning repeatedly, until no longer pink at the bone and the juices control manage clear, just about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest allowance of the thigh, near the bone, should log on edit 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutritions of Grilled Huli Huli Chickencalories: 462.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10 g
cholesterolContent: 149.6 mg
fatContent: 24.1 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 47.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.7 g
sodiumContent: 574.8 mg
sugarContent: 8.4 g