This is a delicious side dish subsequently cheese, potatoes, and Ranch! Whats not to love?! I am always begged to bring this wherever I go. It is a supreme supplement addition to a barbeque or any potluck meal. I have experimented similar to using more chili powder and using seasoning salt instead of regular salt.
The ingredient of Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake
- 4 pounds russet potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
The instruction how to make Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the potatoes in the baking dish. Season similar to chili powder, salt, and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter higher than the potatoes.
- Cover dish subsequent to aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until potatoes are tender. cut off surgically remove from oven, and blend in the cheese and Ranch dressing. Continue cooking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutritions of Cheesy Ranch Potato Bakecalories: 331.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.5 g
cholesterolContent: 37.6 mg
fatContent: 21.8 g
fiberContent: 2.9 g
proteinContent: 7.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.7 g
sodiumContent: 571.2 mg
sugarContent: 2.2 g