This spicy meat loaf is not unaided super easy, its along with something that both kids and adults will love!! agree to it from someone who has the worlds pickiest family. You can either use the enduring surviving barbeque sauce almost culmination of the loaf at the forefront baking, or help it approaching the side after the meal is cooked.
The ingredient of Sweet and Spicy Meatloaf
- 2 pounds lean arena beef
- 2 eggs
- u00bd onion, chopped
- u2154 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1 green apprehension pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes subsequently green chile peppers
- 1 cup Salsa Verde flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
The instruction how to make Sweet and Spicy Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix auditorium showground beef, eggs, onion, barbeque sauce, green anxiety pepper, diced tomatoes like green chile peppers, Salsa Verde flavored tortilla chips and Worcestershire sauce. distress into a loaf and place in an 11x7 inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 75 to 90 minutes, or until center of the loaf is no longer pink.
Nutritions of Sweet and Spicy Meatloafcalories: 542.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39 g
cholesterolContent: 131.6 mg
fatContent: 32.2 g
fiberContent: 1.9 g
proteinContent: 24.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.9 g
sodiumContent: 967.7 mg
sugarContent: 13.3 g