My family raves approximately this oven-cooked tri tip roast; its succulent, flavorful, and even my picky 5 year-old loves it! If you want to complete a taste of southern California barbeque, this is it. minister to gone roomy salsa, tortillas, rice, and beans. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Santa Maria-Style Tri Tip Roast
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon finely ring black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- u00bd teaspoon dried sage
- u00bc teaspoon lemon pepper
- u00bc teaspoon seasoned salt
- u00bc teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 (3 pound) beef tri-tip roast
The instruction how to make Santa Maria-Style Tri Tip Roast
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- move around kosher salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, onion powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, rosemary, sage, lemon pepper, seasoned salt, and beef bouillon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice fusion a propos all sides of roast and rub spices into meat.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Cook roast in hot skillet until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer meat, fat-side facing up, to a roasting pan. Cover the roasting pan behind aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven until just turning from pink to grey, approximately 90 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should retrieve 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Uncover roast and tent loosely in the same way as aluminum foil; let dismount for 10 minutes to the front slicing across the grain.
Nutritions of Santa Maria-Style Tri Tip Roastcalories: 330.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2.6 g
cholesterolContent: 158.1 mg
fatContent: 14.1 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 46 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.2 g
sodiumContent: 837.7 mg
sugarContent: 0.4 g