Cedar plank salmon can be baked in the oven or barbequed as regards the grill gone this easy recipe.
The ingredient of Cedar Plank Salmon
- 1 (12 inch) cedar plank
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, afterward skin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ring black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Cedar Plank Salmon
- Soak the cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours and occurring to 12.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), or see Footnote for grilling instructions.
- Place the salmon as regards the plank, skin-side down. In a small bowl, move around together the sesame oil, brown sugar, dill weed and sesame seeds. stir up in just acceptable water to make it liquid. Season like pepper and soy sauce if desired. Spoon the mixture more than the salmon so it is fully coated.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the fillet can be flaked taking into account bearing in mind a fork.
Nutritions of Cedar Plank Salmoncalories: 428.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.2 g
cholesterolContent: 99.1 mg
fatContent: 26.3 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 34.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 329.6 mg
sugarContent: 10 g