Halibut steaks are barbequed vis-Ð°-vis a cedar plank gone a succulent butter and herb basting sauce.
The ingredient of Cedar Planked Halibut
- 1 untreated cedar plank
- u00bd cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 halibut steaks
- dome black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Cedar Planked Halibut
- Place the cedar plank in water to soak, roughly more or less 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outside uncovered grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- shake up butter, lemon juice, herbes de Provence, dill, tarragon, paprika, and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Place halibut steaks nearly the cedar plank. Season to taste in the manner of pepper; spoon half the butter union onto the halibut.
- Place the cedar plank into the grill; cook, in imitation of grill lid closed, for 20 minutes. admission grill; baste halibut taking into account bearing in mind enduring surviving butter mixture. Continue grilling until fish flakes easily past a fork, approximately 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Cedar Planked Halibutcalories: 397.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2.3 g
cholesterolContent: 114.7 mg
fatContent: 27 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 35.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.1 g
sodiumContent: 256.2 mg
sugarContent: 0.2 g