This potato bake is yummy and even better the neighboring bordering day--if theres any leftover that is! Especially loud for barbeques.
The ingredient of French Onion Potatoes
- cooking spray
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package dry French onion soup mix
- 1u2009u2153 cups diced cooked bacon
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3u2009u00bd cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2u2009u00bd cups oppressive stifling cream
The instruction how to make French Onion Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish taking into account bearing in mind cooking spray.
- Place a buildup of sliced onions vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the bottom of the baking dish. accumulate a sprinkle of French onion soup blend and a addition of bacon pieces, followed by layers of potato slices, shredded cheese, and cream. Continue adding layers of the permanent ingredients, ending when a addition of shredded cheese roughly the top.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil once cooking spray and cover the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes and onions are tender, 40 to 50 minutes. separate foil and continue baking until nicely browned and bubbly, roughly more or less 10 minutes more.
Nutritions of French Onion Potatoescalories: 452.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29.2 g
cholesterolContent: 99.1 mg
fatContent: 30.2 g
fiberContent: 3.5 g
proteinContent: 17 g
saturatedFatContent: 17 g
sodiumContent: 788.3 mg
sugarContent: 2.2 g