Kimchi is a popular Korean side dish featuring fermented cabbage. supplementary further vegetables can be used and applied next the same fermentation process to manufacture build a similar taste and swap textures. In this recipe, I fry some kimchi to enormously alter the taste and texture for a smoky doppelganger! It is so immense past Korean barbeque and taking into account bearing in mind plain archaic rice. It is enormously one of my favorites and so easy to make. Enjoy hot or cold! Sprinkle sesame seeds going on for summit zenith as a garnish.
The ingredient of Fried Kimchi
- 1 cup kimchi, chopped into bite-sized pieces, or to taste
- u00bd teaspoon sesame oil, or to taste
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
The instruction how to make Fried Kimchi
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat. amass kimchi. Saute until fragrant and slightly yellow, virtually 5 minutes. accumulate sesame oil; cook until kimchi is coated, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in vinegar to coat the bottom of the skillet. buildup heat slightly; bring vinegar to a boil. amass sugar. shorten heat to low; cook until sugar dissolves and kimchi is browned, approximately 3 minutes.
Nutritions of Fried Kimchicalories: 25.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.7 g
fatContent: 0.7 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 0.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.1 g
sodiumContent: 248.9 mg
sugarContent: 3.6 g