This spacious summer salad is loud frightful for picnics and barbeques. You can use biting cream in place of the yogurt if you like.
The ingredient of Creamy Beet Salad
- 6 medium beets
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- u00bd cucumber, sliced
- 5 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- u00bd teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- u00bd teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- u2153 teaspoon salt
- u2153 teaspoon ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Creamy Beet Salad
- Scrub, top, and tail beets. Boil in salted water not quite 45 minutes, or until tender. Drain hot water from pot, and fill when Cool water. Set aside until beets are cool enough to handle.
- Slice beets thinly, and transfer to a salad bowl. ensue onion and cucumber.
- In separate bowl, adjoin yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, horseradish, dill, and salt and pepper. Pour on top of higher than vegetables, and toss to combine. Refrigerate 2 hours, or overnight. relief chilled.
Nutritions of Creamy Beet Saladcalories: 107.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 g
cholesterolContent: 3 mg
fatContent: 4.9 g
fiberContent: 3.5 g
proteinContent: 3.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 292.2 mg
sugarContent: 9.1 g