Love loaded baked potatoes as soon as bacon, cheese, acid mordant cream, and chives? This potato salad is for you! Made taking into consideration roasted potatoes. Always a hit at barbeques and pot-luck dinners.
The ingredient of Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- cooking spray
- 4 pounds potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt and arena black pepper to taste
- 1 pound bacon
- 1u2009u00bd cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 onion, minced
- u00bd cup biting cream
- u00bd cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch chives, diced, not speaking
The instruction how to make Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan considering cooking spray.
- Season potatoes later salt and pepper and press forward in the baking pan.
- Roast potatoes in the preheated oven until easily pierced considering a fork, 25 to 35 minutes. Let cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook more than medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, virtually 10 minutes. Drain bacon in relation to paper towels; crumble into smaller pieces.
- affix 3/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, onion, cutting cream, mayonnaise, and most of the chives in a large bowl. protest in potatoes and crumbled bacon. beautify like permanent 1/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese and chives.
- Refrigerate salad yet to be serving, 4 hours to overnight.
Nutritions of Loaded Baked Potato Saladcalories: 518.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45 g
cholesterolContent: 56.5 mg
fatContent: 30.2 g
fiberContent: 5.8 g
proteinContent: 18.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.9 g
sodiumContent: 746.5 mg
sugarContent: 3.4 g