This recipe is immense for summer barbeques as a side dish for kabobs or Asian satay. May moreover then be served warm. Optional: ensue a 1/2 cup of finely chopped peanuts.
The ingredient of Spicy Thai Shrimp Pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) package rice vermicelli
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1u2009u00bd cups prepared Thai peanut sauce
The instruction how to make Spicy Thai Shrimp Pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rice vermicelli, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium bowl, toss together rice vermicelli, tomato, green onions, shrimp, and peanut sauce. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
Nutritions of Spicy Thai Shrimp Pastacalories: 564 calories
carbohydrateContent: 52.4 g
cholesterolContent: 230 mg
fatContent: 19.3 g
fiberContent: 4.3 g
proteinContent: 46.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.9 g
sodiumContent: 375.5 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g