Oven barbequed chicken greater than mesquite chips, right in your own oven! For further spice, set sights on adding your favorite type of chili pepper subsequent to making the sauce.
The ingredient of Oven BBQ
- 1 pound hardwood chips
- 1u2009u00bd cups ketchup
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- u00bc cup distilled white vinegar
- u00bd cup red wine
- u00bd medium onion, diced
- 1 cup diced green fear pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 (4 pound) comprehensive chicken, cut into 4 pieces
The instruction how to make Oven BBQ
- Place wood chips in affectionate water, and soak for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan, mixture the ketchup, brown sugar, beer, vinegar, and wine. Mix in the onion, terrify pepper, and black pepper. Simmer until thickened, approximately 10 minutes.
- move ahead wet wood chips evenly in the bottom of a broiler pan, adding sufficient water to ensure chips remain moist while cooking. Cover when broiler pan grate, and arrange chicken pieces roughly speaking top. Coat chicken following the sauce, and cook approximately 1 hour, basting regularly.
- In a small saucepan greater than medium heat, simmer any permanent sauce to be used additionally for dipping later than served.
Nutritions of Oven BBQcalories: 596.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31.2 g
cholesterolContent: 141 mg
fatContent: 28.7 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 45.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 8 g
sodiumContent: 809 mg
sugarContent: 25.9 g