A Middle Eastern low fat recipe for marinated chicken breasts, which can be baked in the oven or skewered behind mushrooms and barbequed. They taste omnipotent considering pita bread and some pickled turnips.
The ingredient of Shish Tawook Marinated Chicken
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons sports ground allspice
- u00bd teaspoon black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon ring cinnamon
- u00bc teaspoon curry powder
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- u00bd cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- u00bc teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Shish Tawook Marinated Chicken
- In a medium bowl, advocate together oil, yogurt, ketchup, and mustard. Season considering garlic powder, paprika, allspice, black pepper, cinnamon, and curry powder. rouse in chicken pieces, coating all sides subsequent to marinade. Cover bowl, and refrigerate overnight.
- To make dipping sauce, mixture combination together mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, and salt. Cover, and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Transfer chicken pieces to a shallow baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Shish Tawook Marinated Chickencalories: 488 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.4 g
cholesterolContent: 141.5 mg
fatContent: 25.3 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 55.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 g
sodiumContent: 496.1 mg
sugarContent: 4.9 g