I bring to life in Alaska and this grilled salmon in foil recipe goes more than enormous at our barbeques. Its so straightforward approachable to make and next a nice side of steamed asparagus or extra vegetable, it looks top-notch in the same way as served.
The ingredient of Grilled Salmon in Foil
- 1u2009u00bd cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 (1 pound) fillets salmon fillets, cut in half
- aluminum foil
- u00bd cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, or more to taste
The instruction how to make Grilled Salmon in Foil
- Preheat an outside uncovered grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- blend brown sugar, sea salt, lemon-pepper seasoning, and seasoned salt together in a container. Coat halved fillets in imitation of mixture. Place salmon more or less 2 to 4 aluminum foil sheets; drizzle in the manner of olive oil and liquid smoke. Fold the tops of the pieces of foil together, leaving behind rejection the sides open. Tent the foil for heat circulation.
- Place foil packets concerning the preheated grill and cook until salmon is easily flaked gone a fork, 15 to 25 minutes, start foil during the last 5 minutes to lightly brown.
Nutritions of Grilled Salmon in Foilcalories: 465.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 40.8 g
cholesterolContent: 55.8 mg
fatContent: 25 g
proteinContent: 19.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.2 g
sodiumContent: 458.3 mg
sugarContent: 40.2 g