A delicious raptness of sweet raspberry and zesty lemon in a perpetual ice cream base.
The ingredient of Raspberry-Lemon Ice Cream
- 2u2009u00bc cups muggy cream
- 1 cup milk
- u00be cup white sugar
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bd cup raspberry preserves
- u00bc cup lighthearted raspberries
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
The instruction how to make Raspberry-Lemon Ice Cream
- disturb cream, milk, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix raspberry preserves, lively raspberries, and lemon zest together in a small bowl, breaking stirring preserves. Add to cream mixture, whisking until nicely blended and no clumps remain. Chill in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour blend into an ice cream maker and put out according to manufacturers instructions, 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy rapidly as a soft ice cream, or transfer to an airtight container and sedate put under until firm, roughly more or less 4 hours.
Nutritions of Raspberry-Lemon Ice Creamcalories: 375.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 36 g
cholesterolContent: 94.8 mg
fatContent: 25.8 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 16 g
sodiumContent: 98.5 mg