Four varieties of beans, crispy bacon, and Parmesan cheese are baked into a deliciously open side dish everyone will enjoy.
The ingredient of Better Than Ice Cream Baked Beans
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 4 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- u00bd cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Better Than Ice Cream Baked Beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and trouble bacon in a large, deep skillet beyond medium-high heat until evenly browned, virtually 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices going on for a paper towel-lined plate.
- blend bacon, baked beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, chili beans, brown sugar, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl. Pour into a large baking dish; culmination similar to Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheese is melted, virtually 45 minutes. Set aside to cool for 20 minutes further on serving.
Nutritions of Better Than Ice Cream Baked Beanscalories: 357.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 62 g
cholesterolContent: 15.3 mg
fatContent: 7 g
fiberContent: 12 g
proteinContent: 18.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.2 g
sodiumContent: 1309.6 mg
sugarContent: 24.5 g