deafening for a childs birthday party. assistance similar to whipped cream or ice cream.
The ingredient of Toll House Pie II
- u2153 cup shortening
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 eggs
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bd cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Toll House Pie II
- Cut shortening into 1 cup flour and salt until particles are size of small peas. Sprinkle in water (1 tablespoon at a time) tossing like fork until all flour is moistened and pastry in the region of cleans side of bowl. 1 to 2 teaspoons more of water can be added, if necessary.
- accumulate pastry into ball. change into flattened round around lightly floured cloth-covered board. Roll pastry 2 inch larger than inverted 9x1-1/4 inch pie plate. Fold pastry into quarters. Place in plate. Unfold and ease into plate, pressing firmly against bottom and side. Trim edge of pastry 1inch from rim of plate. Fold and roll pastry under, even like plate. Flute.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In large bowl, prominence eggs until foamy. go to 1/2 cup flour and brown and white sugars. stress inflection until well-blended. Blend in butter. work up in chocolate morsels and walnuts. Pour into the pastry-lined pie plate.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) until set, about 1 hour. service affectionate following whipped cream or ice cream. Makes just about 8 to 12 servings.
Nutritions of Toll House Pie IIcalories: 679 calories
carbohydrateContent: 59.2 g
cholesterolContent: 107.5 mg
fatContent: 48.9 g
fiberContent: 2.9 g
proteinContent: 7.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 21.8 g
sodiumContent: 333.4 mg
sugarContent: 37.8 g