This dessert is earsplitting served warm when vanilla ice cream.
The ingredient of Cherry Crumble
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1u2009u215b cups all-purpose flour
- u00bd cup rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- u215b teaspoon salt
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
The instruction how to make Cherry Crumble
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan. separate pan from heat; disturb in oats, flour, brown sugar, and salt until a dry, crumbly dough forms. Press about 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of 9 inch square pan, making a unquestionable even layer.
- increase cherry pie filling in the crust, and sprinkle considering enduring surviving crumb mixture.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until pinnacle is lightly browned. advance indulgent or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Cherry Crumblecalories: 189.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31.8 g
cholesterolContent: 15.3 mg
fatContent: 6.1 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 1.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.7 g
sodiumContent: 76.4 mg
sugarContent: 6.7 g