service subsequently cream or ice cream.
The ingredient of Strawberry Cobbler I
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups strawberries, hulled
- 2 tablespoons butter, diced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- u00bd cup oppressive stifling whipping cream
The instruction how to make Strawberry Cobbler I
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- enlarge sugar, cornstarch, and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and hot. shake up in strawberries, and cut off surgically remove from heat. Pour incorporation combination into the baking dish, and dot behind 2 tablespoons butter.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter. work up in cream. merger should be fairly soft. Spoon a propos peak of berries.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until biscuit is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Nutritions of Strawberry Cobbler Icalories: 249.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32 g
cholesterolContent: 39.5 mg
fatContent: 13 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 8 g
sodiumContent: 295.4 mg
sugarContent: 16.9 g