A comprehensible dessert thats serious served in the same way as ice cream.
The ingredient of Apple Crisp II
- 10 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sports ground cinnamon
- u00bd cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- u00bc teaspoon baking powder
- u00bc teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd cup butter, melted
The instruction how to make Apple Crisp II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and field cinnamon together, and sprinkle on top of higher than apples. Pour water evenly higher than all.
- include the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly exceeding the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for practically 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Apple Crisp IIcalories: 316 calories
carbohydrateContent: 60.5 g
cholesterolContent: 20.3 mg
fatContent: 8.4 g
fiberContent: 3.3 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 5 g
sodiumContent: 97.9 mg
sugarContent: 44.1 g