The creamiest, dreamiest homemade fudge ice pops you have ever tasted--and vegan! And this recipe isnt just for ice pops; pour the blend into an ice cream maker for smooth, chocolaty ice cream, whip up later a beater for a velvety mousse, or drizzle it roughly speaking ice cream or bonus desserts for a decadent sauce. Its even a delicious frosting! The possibilities are endless.
The ingredient of Creamy, Dreamy Vegan Fudge Pops
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa powder
- u00bc cup white sugar, or less to taste
- u00bc cup fresh raspberries
- u00bc teaspoon almond extract
The instruction how to make Creamy, Dreamy Vegan Fudge Pops
- insert coconut milk, cocoa powder, sugar, raspberries, and almond extract in a blender. mix around high until merger is thick and fluffy following pudding, not quite 2 minutes.
- Fill disposable cups when the mixture, smoothing more than the tops. enhance sticks.
- numb until solid, at least 3 hours.
- govern hot water beyond the bottoms of the cups until the fudge pops slide out easily.
Nutritions of Creamy, Dreamy Vegan Fudge Popscalories: 206 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.8 g
fatContent: 17.2 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 2.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 15 g
sodiumContent: 11.1 mg
sugarContent: 10.4 g