This yummy Cuban dessert can be served alone or when vanilla ice cream.
The ingredient of Cuban Banana Casserole
- 6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- u00bd cup spacious brown sugar
- u00bd cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- u00bd cup chopped pecans
- u00bd cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon brandy
The instruction how to make Cuban Banana Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Cover the bottom of the prepared casserole dish following half of the banana slices. Sprinkle the bananas in imitation of half the brown sugar, butter pieces, pecans, and raisins. Form unorthodox layer in imitation of the enduring surviving banana slices and repeat layering past steadfast brown sugar, butter, pecans, and raisins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes; sever from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle brandy greater than height of dish to serve.
Nutritions of Cuban Banana Casserolecalories: 312.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 41.8 g
cholesterolContent: 30.5 mg
fatContent: 16.7 g
fiberContent: 3.3 g
proteinContent: 2 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 g
sodiumContent: 7.3 mg
sugarContent: 29.8 g