Baked pineapple is affable with ham, as a side dish, or past ice cream for dessert.
The ingredient of Baked Pineapple Side Dish
- 1 cup white sugar
- u00bc pound butter, softened
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple
- 5 slices bread, crusts removed and discontinuous into crumbs
The instruction how to make Baked Pineapple Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl cream sugar and butter. amalgamation in eggs. Drain and amass pineapple, subsequently next fusion in the bread crumbs. Transfer merger to a 10-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until browned.
Nutritions of Baked Pineapple Side Dishcalories: 423.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 58.8 g
cholesterolContent: 164.7 mg
fatContent: 19.4 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 6.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.9 g
sodiumContent: 298.4 mg
sugarContent: 48 g