This dish is a big hit at my house, especially served tender romantic taking into account bearing in mind ice cream.
The ingredient of Rhubarb-Peach Crisp
- 5 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup chopped peach
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar, or to taste
- u00bc cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sharp oats
- 1u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- u00be cup butter
The instruction how to make Rhubarb-Peach Crisp
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- blend the rhubarb, peach, white sugar, and 1/4 cup flour together in a large bowl until evenly combined; pour into the prepared baking dish and move on into an even layer.
- stir up opinion the brown sugar, gruff oats, and 1 1/2 cups flour together in a separate bowl. Cut the butter into the flour merger next a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles Gross crumbs; sprinkle evenly beyond the rhubarb and peach mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on the order of top, not quite 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Rhubarb-Peach Crispcalories: 280.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 48.3 g
cholesterolContent: 22.9 mg
fatContent: 9.2 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 2.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.6 g
sodiumContent: 67.6 mg
sugarContent: 33.1 g