This is a wonderful outdated intimates recipe served warm, topped in the manner of vanilla ice cream.
The ingredient of Virginia Apple Pudding
- u00bd cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped, peeled apple
- 1 teaspoon ring cinnamon
The instruction how to make Virginia Apple Pudding
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small baking dish, insert butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and milk until smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine apples and cinnamon. Microwave until apples are soft, 2 to 5 minutes. Pour apples into the center of the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until golden.
Nutritions of Virginia Apple Puddingcalories: 384 calories
carbohydrateContent: 57.5 g
cholesterolContent: 43.9 mg
fatContent: 16.4 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 3.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 g
sodiumContent: 343.3 mg
sugarContent: 39.6 g