Awesome bread pudding behind lively apples and cream! Best served hot taking into consideration ice cream.
The ingredient of Apple Bread Pudding III
- 2 apples
- 8 cups bread cubes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- u00bd cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pitch cinnamon
The instruction how to make Apple Bread Pudding III
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Peel, core and cube the apples.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking pan. Cover the bottom later half of the bread cubes and later sprinkle on the subject of with reference to half of the apples. Repeat in the manner of the enduring surviving bread and apples.
- In a large mixing bowl count the eggs, cream, sugar, milk and cinnamon; beat well. Pour this blend evenly higher than the bread cubes and apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. advance hot.
Nutritions of Apple Bread Pudding IIIcalories: 113.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20 g
cholesterolContent: 32.9 mg
fatContent: 2.7 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 2.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.3 g
sodiumContent: 113.5 mg
sugarContent: 12.4 g