Called brookies as well. compliant stuff. I like to further them in the manner of ice cream.
The ingredient of Better than EVER Brownies
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1u2009u00bc cups white sugar
- u00be cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd cup unsalted butter
- u00be cup white sugar
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1u2009u00bc teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1u2009u00bc cups all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- cooking spray
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreou00ae), crushed
The instruction how to make Better than EVER Brownies
- Melt 10 tablespoons butter in a saucepan on top of higher than medium-high heat. shake up 1 1/4 cup sugar and cocoa powder into the melted butter until dissolved. Remove saucepan from heat; grow 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Whisk incorporation combination every time until the eggs are fully beaten into the mixture. blend 1/2 cup flour into the mixture; set aside.
- prominence 1/2 cup butter, 3/4 cup white sugar, and the brown sugar later than an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. stress inflection 1 egg and 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract into the creamed butter. Mix 1 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, baking soda, and baking powder into the butter join up until just incorporated. Fold chocolate chips into the dough.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9-inch square baking dish in the manner of aluminum foil and spray the foil afterward cooking spray.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pan in an even layer. proceed an even addition of the crushed cookies over the cookie dough. Pour brownie maltreatment greater than the cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutritions of Better than EVER Browniescalories: 513.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 72.3 g
cholesterolContent: 65 mg
fatContent: 24.5 g
fiberContent: 3.5 g
proteinContent: 6 g
saturatedFatContent: 12 g
sodiumContent: 434.6 mg
sugarContent: 48 g