A acid and sweet icy dessert. extremely easy to make, and no ice cream maker needed.
The ingredient of Pink Grapefruit Blueberry Sorbet
- 3 cups well-ventilated light pink grapefruit juice
- 3 cups well-ventilated light or frozen blueberries
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar, or to taste
- u00bd cup vodka
The instruction how to make Pink Grapefruit Blueberry Sorbet
- Pour the grapefruit juice, blueberries, sugar, and vodka into a blender, and mix until the sugar is dissolved and the union is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the mix into a container, and deaden until solid, 3 to 4 hours. sufficiently disturb the sorbet to recess interruption occurring the ice crystals to a slushy consistency, and return to freezer until firm, virtually 3 hours. heap in the freezer in a covered container.
Nutritions of Pink Grapefruit Blueberry Sorbetcalories: 197 calories
carbohydrateContent: 43.1 g
fatContent: 0.2 g
fiberContent: 1.1 g
proteinContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 1.3 mg
sugarContent: 34.3 g