Tangy and sweet dried apricot pie. objective hot slice served following vanilla ice cream.
The ingredient of Dried Apricot Pie
- 18 ounces dried apricots
- 1u2009u00be cups water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1u2009u00be cups white sugar
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
The instruction how to make Dried Apricot Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Slice the dried apricots in half. Rinse them subsequently water. Place them in a sauce pan similar to the water, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- insert the cornstarch in imitation of the ocher yellow liqueur and very nearly 1 tablespoon of the apricots cooking liquid. mixture combination until sleek slick then shake up into the cooked apricots. grow the white sugar and combine. Pour union into the unbaked pie shell and seal with the top crust. Brush milk greater than top crust for color, if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutritions of Dried Apricot Piecalories: 558.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 105.4 g
fatContent: 15.3 g
fiberContent: 6.3 g
proteinContent: 4.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.7 g
sodiumContent: 240.3 mg
sugarContent: 78.2 g