Awesome caramel for dipping apples, bananas etc. supreme for topping roughly ice cream too.
The ingredient of Caramel for Apples
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar
- 1 cup lively corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups stuffy cream
- u00bd cup butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Caramel for Apples
- In a large unventilated saucepan, insert the white sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Bring to a boil and heat to in the company of 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into Cool water forms a soft ball that flattens later than removed from the water and placed not far off from a flat surface.
- mix up in the butter and heavy cream intentionally - the mixture will bubble up. cut off surgically remove from the heat and disturb in the vanilla. Cool slightly yet to be dipping apples or supplementary further fruit; caramel should cling to a spoon and drip slowly. Let apples set as regards waxed paper or parchment.
Nutritions of Caramel for Applescalories: 379.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 47.1 g
cholesterolContent: 74.7 mg
fatContent: 22.3 g
proteinContent: 0.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 14 g
sodiumContent: 280.3 mg
sugarContent: 32.4 g