This pumpkin pie has a walnut streusel topping that is optional. assist next whipped topping or ice cream.
The ingredient of Brown Familys Favorite Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened shortened milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon arena cinnamon
- u00bd teaspoon ring ginger
- u00bd teaspoon field nutmeg
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon field cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Brown Familys Favorite Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, fusion together the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and egg yolks. campaign in 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. In a large glass or metal bowl, whip egg whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold into pumpkin mixture. Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. While the pie is baking, prepare the streusel topping: In a small bowl, tally up the flour, brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. mix in the chilly frosty butter following a fork or pastry blender until the mix is crumbly. Mix in the chopped nuts. Sprinkle the topping higher than the pie.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake an supplementary secondary 40 minutes, or until set.
Nutritions of Brown Familys Favorite Pumpkin Piecalories: 463.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 52.3 g
cholesterolContent: 75.5 mg
fatContent: 25.5 g
fiberContent: 3.8 g
proteinContent: 9.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 g
sodiumContent: 491.5 mg
sugarContent: 35.7 g