A surprising ingredient is used in making this timeless Southern dessert. encourage in the same way as a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
The ingredient of Mountain Apple Cobbler
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon sports ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle caffeinated citrus-flavored soda (such as Mountain Dewu00ae)
The instruction how to make Mountain Apple Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough, and separate the sheets into individual triangles. Roll each apple wedge into a triangle of dough, and place them into the baking dish, seam sides down.
- amalgamation the melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl, and spoon evenly higher than the dough-wrapped apple slices. Pour the soda over the rolls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the height is browned, the apples are cooked through, and the cobbler is bubbling, 45 to 50 minutes.
Nutritions of Mountain Apple Cobblercalories: 612.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 72 g
cholesterolContent: 61 mg
fatContent: 35 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 4.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 17.6 g
sodiumContent: 610.8 mg
sugarContent: 52.2 g