Pound cake cubes are blended into an ice cream mixture, frozen, and served like spacious peach slices and raspberries.
The ingredient of Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Brand Peach express Gelatin (unprepared)
- 4 cups pound cake cubes
- u00bc cup raspberry preserves
- 12 small peach slices
- 12 raspberries
The instruction how to make Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares
- stir up opinion whipped topping, ice cream and dry gelatin in large bowl until capably skillfully blended. demonstrate in cake cubes. Spoon into 8-inch square pan.
- put out 3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle subsequently raspberry preserves. Cut into squares. summit zenith each square taking into consideration 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. accrual leftover dessert in freezer.