A simple, yet delish, apple pot pie. minister to as soon as vanilla ice cream, if you like.
The ingredient of Apple Pot Pies
- 1u2009u2153 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons field cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 8 small Golden Delicious apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
The instruction how to make Apple Pot Pies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- count up sugar, cinnamon, butter, and honey in a medium saucepan more than medium heat; stir. Mix in apples. Cook until softened, just about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut pie crust into 12 rounds to fit the cups of a cupcake pan and press into cups to make crusts.
- Fill crusts 3/4 full in imitation of cooked apple mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust edges are golden brown and not doughy, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool at the forefront serving.
Nutritions of Apple Pot Piescalories: 312 calories
carbohydrateContent: 52.1 g
cholesterolContent: 2.5 mg
fatContent: 11.8 g
fiberContent: 3.5 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 184.4 mg
sugarContent: 34.6 g