Super tasty, super easy recipe that is determined to please. encouragement doting in the same way as custard, ice cream, or whipped cream.
The ingredient of Easy Apple, Pear, and Blackberry Crumble
- 2 cups amass wheat flour
- 1u2009u00bd cups lowfat margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 apples - peeled, cored, and cut into wedges
- 3 pears - peeled, cored, and cut into wedges
- 1 cup blackberries
The instruction how to make Easy Apple, Pear, and Blackberry Crumble
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease three 9-inch pie tins.
- amalgamation flour, margarine, and sugar together in a bowl using your hands until blend is crumbly.
- increase apples and pears in the bottom of the 3 pie tins; sprinkle blackberries over apples and pears. Evenly distribute flour merger greater than the fruit mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fruit is soft and topping is lively brown, very nearly 40 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy Apple, Pear, and Blackberry Crumblecalories: 185.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29.1 g
fatContent: 7.7 g
fiberContent: 3.4 g
proteinContent: 2.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.7 g
sodiumContent: 115.1 mg
sugarContent: 16.6 g