This is a rhubarb cobbler recipe that is quick, simple, and has a lot of flavor. utility tender romantic like whipped cream or ice cream.
The ingredient of Rhubarb and Strawberry Cobbler
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 cups chopped spacious rhubarb (1/2-inch pieces)
- u2153 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons dome cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
The instruction how to make Rhubarb and Strawberry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place 8 large custard cups onto a baking sheet.
- Chop the chilled cookie dough into 1/4 inch cubes and set aside. mixture combination the rhubarb next the sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Fill each of the custard cups half full once the rhubarb mixture.
- Spoon the strawberry pie filling greater than the rhubarb. Arrange the cubed cookie dough not far off from top of the filling. Leave some admittance spaces amongst the cubes, so that the filling does not overflow like baking. There may be some cookie dough left over.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the dough is fully cooked and starting to brown as regards the edges, virtually 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Rhubarb and Strawberry Cobblercalories: 434.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 69.4 g
cholesterolContent: 6.8 mg
fatContent: 16 g
fiberContent: 3.3 g
proteinContent: 3.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 250.6 mg
sugarContent: 37.8 g