Imagine the most delicious strawberry ice cream made from just 4 basic ingredients: Greek yogurt, strawberries, sugar, and a squeeze of lemon. This recipe may be made from yogurt, but it is as creamy as ice cream (and better for you so you can eat as much as you want!)
The ingredient of Easy and Delicious Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 pound well-ventilated light strawberries
- u00bd lemon, juiced
- 2 (7 ounce) containers Greek yogurt (such as Fageu00ae)
- u00be cup white sugar
The instruction how to make Easy and Delicious Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- combination amalgamation strawberries and lemon juice together in a blender until smooth; refrigerate until cold, virtually 1 hour.
- mix up yogurt and sugar into strawberry join up until competently blended and smooth; pour mixture into ice cream machines container.
- numb according to manufacturers directions for a soft-serve consistency.
Nutritions of Easy and Delicious Strawberry Frozen Yogurtcalories: 250.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 40.6 g
cholesterolContent: 18 mg
fatContent: 8.3 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 5.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 4 g
sodiumContent: 53 mg
sugarContent: 37.7 g