This is a DELICIOUS apple dessert - support it up right from the oven with vanilla ice cream - a clear hit in imitation of associates and friends!
The ingredient of Apple Enchiladas
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon field cinnamon
- u00bd cup butter
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- u00bd cup water
The instruction how to make Apple Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Spoon just about one heaping quarter cup of pie filling evenly by the side of the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle like cinnamon; roll up, tucking in edges; and place seam side alongside in prepared dish.
- In a medium saucepan greater than medium heat, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cut heat and simmer 3 minutes. Pour sauce over enchiladas and let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, or until golden.
Nutritions of Apple Enchiladascalories: 530.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 88.2 g
cholesterolContent: 40.7 mg
fatContent: 18.9 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 4.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.6 g
sodiumContent: 392 mg
sugarContent: 34.5 g