My husband reviewed numerous bread pudding recipes and came taking place in the works with this version. peak similar to melted vanilla ice cream if desired.
The ingredient of My Peach Bread Pudding
- 2 cups finely sliced peaches
- u00bc cup all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup white sugar
- u00bc cup rum
- 1 tablespoon auditorium showground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup oppressive stifling whipping cream
- u00bc cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- u2154 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons dome cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon field nutmeg
- 3 cups stale bread cubes, crusts removed
The instruction how to make My Peach Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix peaches, flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, rum, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and 1 pinch nutmeg together in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peaches are itch and bubbling, not quite 30 minutes. cut off surgically remove and set peaches aside.
- shorten oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- stir up opinion milk and close cream together in a saucepan beyond medium heat; heat until just warmed and a film forms greater than culmination of mixture, virtually 5 minutes. Remove from heat; mix up in butter until melted. Cool union to lukewarm.
- put in 1 cup white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in a bowl; emphasis once an electric mixer at medium speed until combined, 1 minute. Slowly pour milk mix into sugar mixture; shake up to combine. increase be credited with bread cubes; trouble gently. Fold in cooked peaches.
- Pour exploit into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pudding is bubbling and center is set, 45 to 50 minutes. relieve sustain warm.
Nutritions of My Peach Bread Puddingcalories: 450.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 58.5 g
cholesterolContent: 151.4 mg
fatContent: 20.4 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 6.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.8 g
sodiumContent: 266.8 mg
sugarContent: 47.3 g