Sweet and cutting cherry pie. Incredibly yummy past vanilla ice cream! Be clear to complete the regular cherries, not cherry pie filling.
The ingredient of Always Delicious Cherry Pie
- 1 deep dish pastry for double crust
- 2 (16.5 ounce) cans pitted dark sweet cherries, drained afterward syrup reserved
- 1 (16 ounce) can pitted critical cherries, drained
- u00be cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- u00bc teaspoon ground cinnamon
- u215b teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- u00bc teaspoon almond extract
- u215b teaspoon red food coloring
The instruction how to make Always Delicious Cherry Pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). concerning a lightly floured surface, roll out one crust, and place in a 9 inch deep dish pie plate. Roll out culmination crust, and set aside.
- con 1 1/2 cups reserved cherry syrup into a small saucepan over low heat. amalgamation together sugar, arrowroot powder, cinnamon, and salt. protest into syrup until dissolved. Increase heat to high, and bring syrup to a boil. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until thickened. cut off surgically remove from heat, and disturb in butter, lemon juice, vanilla, almond extract, and red food coloring.
- In a large bowl, improve cherries and thickened syrup. Gently toss until evenly coated. Pour filling into pie crust. Cover next culmination crust, and crimp edges later fork. Make a few fork vents in summit zenith pie crust to assent steam to run away break out during baking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, after that reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Continue to bake for 30 minutes. consent to cool for 3 hours early serving.
Nutritions of Always Delicious Cherry Piecalories: 474.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 79 g
cholesterolContent: 3.8 mg
fatContent: 16.4 g
fiberContent: 2 g
proteinContent: 3.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.7 g
sodiumContent: 343.7 mg
sugarContent: 47.9 g