Slightly toasted more or less the edges but yet nevertheless soft in the middle, these cookie cups made from refrigerated cookie dough will accumulate a sum up additional level of fun to your next ice cream sundae bar! They can easily be made ahead of time, just fill as soon as ice cream and drizzle in the same way as chocolate sauce for a utter dessert.
The ingredient of Cookie Cups
- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
The instruction how to make Cookie Cups
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin considering cooking spray.
- Divide dough into sixteen 2-tablespoon portions. Place 12 portions into the prepared muffin tin and press into the bottom and roughly more or less halfway happening each cup. Reserve remaining 4 portions of dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 minutes. cut off surgically remove from the oven and lightly press next to in the center past the large subside of a wooden spoon or a shot glass to form a cup shape. Return to oven and bake until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes more. sever from the oven and press the center the length of all along gently as before. comply to cool very in the pan, nearly 15 minutes, to the lead removing gone a small offset spatula or knife.
- Repeat process like unshakable 4 cookie dough portions.
Nutritions of Cookie Cupscalories: 125.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.4 g
cholesterolContent: 6.8 mg
fatContent: 5.8 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 1.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 59.3 mg