A lot following a sugar cookie but ten era better. These cookies have a astonishing flourishing flavor, a completely nice side to ice cream.
The ingredient of Vanilla Crispies
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
The instruction how to make Vanilla Crispies
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar. amass egg and vanilla; continue to cream until smooth. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; toss around into the creamed merger until with ease blended. Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C ).
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet. Cookies should be at least 2 inches apart. Lightly grease the bottom of a glass, dip it into the granulated sugar, and press the cookies alongside slightly. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the baking sheet to cool roughly speaking wire racks.
Nutritions of Vanilla Crispiescalories: 98.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12 g
cholesterolContent: 18.7 mg
fatContent: 5.3 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 0.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 55.9 mg
sugarContent: 6.7 g