A scrumptious maple-pumpkin pudding that is easy to make and worth the wait! relieve sustain tender romantic in bowls in the manner of whipped topping or vanilla ice cream if desired.
The ingredient of Maple-Pumpkin Pudding in the Slow Cooker
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- u00be cup white sugar
- u00bd cup baking mixture combination (such as Bisquick u00ae)
- u00bd cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2u2009u00bd teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Maple-Pumpkin Pudding in the Slow Cooker
- Coat the bowl of a slow cooker subsequent to nonstick cooking spray.
- affix pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, baking mix, maple syrup, eggs, butter, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Transfer to the prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook more or less Low until an instant-read thermometer reads 160 degrees F ( C), 6 to 7 hours. disquiet in vanilla extract and serve.
Nutritions of Maple-Pumpkin Pudding in the Slow Cookercalories: 376.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 61.6 g
cholesterolContent: 83 mg
fatContent: 12 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 7.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.3 g
sodiumContent: 414.5 mg
sugarContent: 49.8 g