A delicious southern-style peach cobbler later than a vegan sweet biscuit crust. promote with vegan almond milk vanilla ice cream, if desired.
The ingredient of Vegan Southern Peach Cobbler
- cooking spray
- u2154 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- u00bd cup vegan margarine (such as Earth Balanceu00ae), softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- u00bc cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon arena cinnamon
- u00bc teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Vegan Southern Peach Cobbler
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a 9-inch square baking pan considering nonstick cooking spray.
- include almond milk and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- stress inflection margarine and 2 tablespoons white sugar together using an electric mixer in a large bowl until creamy. mount up flour and baking powder and add up using a fork or pastry blender until join up resembles rude indecent crumbs. disturb in milk union and vanilla extract until just combined. Set biscuit harm aside.
- tally up peaches, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a bowl until peaches are coated. Place peaches into the bottom of the prepared pan. culmination and cover later than biscuit mistreat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops of the biscuits are lightly browned, 40 to 45 minutes. advance warm.
Nutritions of Vegan Southern Peach Cobblercalories: 314.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 48.1 g
fatContent: 11.7 g
fiberContent: 1.1 g
proteinContent: 3.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.1 g
sodiumContent: 325.8 mg
sugarContent: 22.7 g