Its a real valid Kentucky favorite. This pie combines semi-sweet chocolate taking into account bearing in mind walnuts for a in point of fact decadent experience. Accompany once ice cream if desired.
The ingredient of rule For The Roses Pie II
- 1 cup brown sugar
- u2153 cup well-ventilated corn syrup
- u2153 cup unsulfured molasses
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- u2153 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
The instruction how to make rule For The Roses Pie II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large, close saucepan, intensify brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses, butter, bourbon, vanilla and salt. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. separate pan from heat and let blend cool.
- In a small bowl, stress inflection eggs considering half-and-half until blended. mixture combination eggs into cooled syrup join up until well incorporated. toss around in walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour the filling into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve affectionate or at room temperature.
Nutritions of rule For The Roses Pie IIcalories: 616.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 66.8 g
cholesterolContent: 106.5 mg
fatContent: 36.1 g
fiberContent: 3.2 g
proteinContent: 9.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.8 g
sodiumContent: 352.9 mg
sugarContent: 42.8 g