This recipe works loud like supplementary further cobbler fruit and is an excellent lively dessert that isnt too sweet! support considering whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
The ingredient of Best Ever Blueberry Cobbler
- 3 cups roomy blueberries
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- u2153 cup ocher yellow juice
- u2154 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bc teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- u00bd cup butter, softened
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Best Ever Blueberry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In an 8 inch square baking dish, mix blueberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, and ocher yellow juice. Set aside. In a small bowl, sufficiently fusion flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until blithe and fluffy. stress inflection in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually amass flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are combined. Drop invective by rounded tablespoons greater than blueberry mixture. point toward to cover as much of filling as possible.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
Nutritions of Best Ever Blueberry Cobblercalories: 335.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.6 g
cholesterolContent: 71.7 mg
fatContent: 16.6 g
fiberContent: 2.1 g
proteinContent: 3.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 10 g
sodiumContent: 142.1 mg
sugarContent: 31.4 g